what we offer
- 1. Sales: We represent the top manufacturers and distributors of water features, fountains, aeration systems, sonic technology, natural bacteria and organic spray treatments in the United States.
- 2. Services:
Field service - We provide technical field service & repair for fountains, aeration systems, and ozone systemsVegetation Management – specialized process of mechanical removal for cattail, algae, aquatic weed, trees, and bushes removed from ponds, lakes, streams, water falls, and creek beds.Biological microbe application -Spray techniques and treatments of specialized microbial species, food-grade water clarifiers, natural phosphate binders and pond dye.
- 3. Installation: Complete installation of aeration and ozone equipment, fountains, and sonic technology.
BCWS has expanded and developed specialized processes and equipment to further improve water quality environmentally and help restore a natural balance to the water body, without harmful chemicals, pesticide or herbicides.
We provide technical field service and repair for fountains, aeration systems, and ozone systems.
- BCWS is factory certified to service AquaMaster fountains and aeration systems.
- We are the Southern California parts, field service and technical representative for E P Aeration.
- We service Oase, Lake, Aqua Control, and Otterbine fountain products.
- 275 gallon recirculation cleaning system for algae control.
- Specialized process of mechanical removal, no harmful chemicals.
- Custom lightweight small trucks and trailers perfect to move vegetation, debris, and mud.
- We tarp the pond edge and surrounding grass areas to protect against weeds and muck.
- All equipment is washed and cleaned onsite after service.
Biological microbe’s application
Spray techniques and treatments of specialized microbial species, food-grade water clarifiers, natural phosphate binders and pond dye.
- Specialized microbial species that are cultured under EPA approved laboratory conditions.
- Microbial strains are uniquely capable of re-mediating hydrogen sulfide, reduce grease, filaments, and sludge production.
- Spray techniques and treatments of food-grade water clarifiers, natural phosphate binders and pond dye.
- 275 gal recirculation spray equipment designed for algae control for irrigation lakes, ponds and streams.